- method::glossary=A way of handling a message`.
- message::glossary=An object that is sent to an object and which can determine a method in the objects class which is then interpretted.
- protocol::glossary=A set of messages acceptable by a particluar class.
- instance_variable::glossary=A named value associated with a particular object. Its type and name is determined by the class. Its value is changed by methods. Other objects do not have direct access to instance variables of other objects.
- superclass::glossary=A class associated with another class which supplies default protocols and variables that are use if not defined in the class itself.
- subclass::gloassary=Opposite of superclass. A subclass is just like objects of this class but can have extra instance varaibles and can hve added or replacement methods for those of this class.