>> [Comp Sci Dept]
>> [R J Botting]
>> [New Bibliographic Items]
|| [Site Search]
|| [Bibliography Search]
Mon Mar 13 15:46:18 PST 2006
- Christiane Gresse von Wangenheim & Alessandra Anacleto & Clenio F Salviano
- Helping Small Companies Assess Software Processes
- IEEE Software Magazine V23n1(Jan/Feb 2006)pp91-98
- =EXPERIENCE MARES ISO/IEC 15504 CMM/CMMI ISO 9001 BRASIL
- MARES::=a prize winning process assessment process for small companies.
- Sidebars describe ISO/IEC 15504.
- Olly Gotel
- In Search of the System Concept
- IEEE Software Magazine V23n1(Jan/Feb 2006)pp102-103
- =ADVERT REQUIREMENTS CONCEPT
- The systems concept is a short vision statement.
- It can be as short as a tag line or motto.
- They have many uses and many advantages.
- Donald C Pelz & Frank M Andrews
- Scientists in Organizations: productive climates for research and development
- John Wiley and Sons (1966) LC card#66-26756
- =POLL PEOPLE P MANAGEMENT PAPERS PATENTS SCIENTISTS ENGINEERS
- An overwhelming study of what makes scientists and engineers more productive.
- Some coordination and some freedom is best.
- Contact with colleagues helps.
- Involvement and self-reliance is good.
- Creativity doesn't help in tightly managed situations.
- Groups tend to decline.
- Autonomy and loose coordination is not good.
- Iliano Cervanto
- Logical Framework: Why not just classical logic?
- CSLI Lecture notes V91, Stanford U(2000)pp87-104
in "Formalizing the dynamics of information" ed. Martina Faller & Stefan C Kaufmann & Marc Pauly ISBN 1-57586-239-5 Q360
- =ESSAY LOGIC LAMBDA cf Z SCHEMA
- (dick) |- Parallels my thinking in creating MATHS.
- Elisa Baniassad & Paul C Clements & Joao Araujo & Ana Moreira & Awais Rashid & Bedir Tekinerdogan
- Discovering Early Aspect
- IEEE Software Magazine V23n1(Jan/Feb 2006)pp61-70
- =IDEA ASPECTS REQUIREMENTS ARCHITECTURE
[ http://www.early-aspects.net ]
- An aspect is a property that cuts across the dominant decomposition.
- In requirements, aspects constrain many scenarios.
- In architecture, aspects cut across many views.
- William G Griswold & Macneil Shonle & Kevin Sullivan & Yuanyuan Song & Nishit Tewari & Yuanfang Cai & Hridesh Rajan
- Modular Software Design with Crosscutting Interfaces
- IEEE Software Magazine V23n1(Jan/Feb 2006)pp51- 60
- =CASESTUDY ASPECTS INTERFACES CONTRACTS AspectJ
- Claims that defining interfaces for aspects: what the provide and what they require, makes the design clearer and simpler.
- Nicholas Lesiecki
- Applying AspectJ to J2EE Application Development
- IEEE Software Magazine V23n1(Jan/Feb 2006)pp24-32
- =EXPERIENCE ASPECTS GOOGLE AOP AspectJ
- Gail Murphy & Christa Schwanninger
- Aspect-oriented programming
- IEEE Software Magazine V23n1(Jan/Feb 2006)pp20-23
- =EXAMPLE ASPECTS AOP weaving
- Introduces section with good examples, adverts, & discussion of AOP pp24-75
- Rebecca J Wirfs-Brock
- Looking for Powerful abstractions
- IEEE Software Magazine V23n1(Jan/Feb 2006)pp13-15
- =ESSAY Object-Oriented TECHNICAL DESIGN > REALITIES
- You need more than domain objects in a design.
- The classes in a design should often ignore(abstract from) domain classification when the (internal) behavior is the same.
- Warren Harrison
- Content Mismanagement systems
- IEEE Software Magazine V23n1(Jan/Feb 2006)pp5-8
- =ESSAY REQUIREMENTS QUALITIES vs TECHNICAL CMSs URLs
- Example of a technical constraint leading to a reduction in a quality.
- CMS systems place database paths and keys into URLs making them long and incomprehensible -- unmailable.
- Solutions? tinyurl.com, www.digbig.com, shorl.com, snipurl.com.