Now can you write a short (1..3 sentences) description of what
each of these are about?
Can you match them up to these statements?
- Reduce coupling by connecting to an intermediate object.
- Objects should be created by their friends.
- When all else fails: try inventing an object: can you get good cohesion and low coupling?
- Allocate a task to the object knows where the data is.
- Minimize connections between pieces of code.
- Handle behavior variations in subclasses and use pointers to general
- Make each piece of code do a set of closely related things.
- Use a high level object to guide a use case.