Here are two types of diagram, use case and domain model. What is A, B, C, X, Y?
What is the relation between X and Y?
To be able to keep track of the stocks of products held
on different shelves in the SuperMart Store.
- Stock control clerk gets stock levels for a given product.
- Stock man moves stock from one shelf to another.
- Manager prints an inventory.
- Purchasing manager orders new stocks.
. . . . . . . . . ( end of section Use Cases) <<Contents | End>>
- Each product has a text description and a restockLevel.
- Each shelf has a code position in the store -- the coding is a 6 character string.
- Each stock has a price and a number of items of the product.
- We also need to keep track of how much a product costs.
Include all attributes -- even value objects and possible foreign keys.
. . . . . . . . . ( end of section Adding Attributes to a Domain Model) <<Contents | End>>