- Start with a positive whole number say 61
- If the number equals 1 then stop.
- If the number is too big for your calculator, stop.
- If the number is divisible by 2, then
- Divide it by 2.
- Multiply by it 3.
- Add 1 to the number.
- Go back and repeat starting from step 2 above.
- Algorithm::=A precise description of a series of steps to attain a goal,
[ Algorithm ]
- Class::=A description of a type of object that includes the data it knows and the functions it can execute.
- Function::programming=A selfcontained and named piece of program that knows how to do something.
- Gnu::="Gnu's Not Unix", a long running open source project that supplies a
very popular and free C++ compiler.
- OOP::="Object-Oriented Programming",
Current paradigm for programming.
- Semantics::=Rules determining the meaning of correct statements in a language.
- SP::="Structured Programming",
a previous paradigm for programming.
- Syntax::=The rules determining the correctness and structure of statements in a language, grammar.
- Q::software="A program I wrote to make software easier to develop",
- TBA::="To Be Announced", something I should do.
- TBD::="To Be Done", something you have to do.
- UML::="Unified Modeling Language", industry standard design and documentation diagrams.
- void::C++Keyword="Indicates a function that has no return value".