[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Anandasivam Gopal & M S Krishnan & Tridas Mukhopadhyay & Dennis R Goldenson
- Measurement Program in Software Development: Determinants of Success
- IEEE Trans Software Engineering V28n9(Sep 2002)pp863-875
- =SURVEY STATS METRICS PROCESS ORGANIZATION TECHNICAL
- What tends to increase the successful use of software metrics?
- Survey of 214 organizations under CMU SEI aegis.
- Suggests a dozen factors and questions to to estimate them using Likert 1..5 scales. Uses principal components to weight questions.
- Tries to fit to simultaneous equations for use_in_decision_making and Organizational_performance.
- Claims that usage depends significantly performance, analysis, and frequency with which measurements are recorded.
- Claims that performance depends significantly on the alignment of the metrics program with management.
- (dick)|-Results intuitive but methods not to be trusted.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]