[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Donald J Reifer
- How Good are Agile Methods
- IEEE Software Magazine V19n4(Jul/Aug 2002)pp16-18
- =POLL XP AGILE METHODS
- 32 organizations mostly at CMM level >= 2, 28 firms, 14 using agile methods because of poor record of success. Mostly small projects.
- Consensus that Agile includes many (client->spec->build->test) iterations.
- 15-23% increase in productivity, 5-7% cost reduction, 25-50% less time to market, some have data showing no change in defects.
- Recommend: define agile, make business case, expect organizational change, provide support and training.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]