[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Guy Caplat & Jean-Louis Sourrouille
- Model Mapping Using Formalism Extensions
- IEEE Software Magazine V22n2(Mar/Apr 2005)pp44-51
- =EXAMPLE THEORY METAMODEL TRANSLATION + EXTENSIONS MOF UML PROFILES MDA ARTO C++ PIM PSM CODE Sherlock Constraint Checker
- The real problem in MDA is mapping between formalisms/languages.
- Translating between different modeling formalisms is complicated because they
- Extensions are needed because translations can not be made between formalisms
- Extensions become UML profiles.
- Constraint Checker is a tool that tests if a model conforms to a profile and u
ses the language Sherlock.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]