[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- M Lynne Markus
- Power, Politics, and MIS Implementation
- Commun ACM V26n6(Jun 1983)pp430-444
Chapter 3, pp19-48
- =EXPERIENCE PEOPLE SYSTEMS RESISTANCE POLITICS ORGANIZATION MANAGEMENT FIS
- In this case People resisted a new system not just because it wasn't good enough, or because they were not trained etc, but because the new Financial Information System was a ploy to change the organization.
- New FIS system tended to move data and power toward a centralized system and away from divisional centers. Divisions fought the system.
- Sometimes it is better to change the organization first and then change the technological systems in use.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]