[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Donald J Reifer
- XP and the CMM
- IEEE Software Magazine V20n3(May/Jun 2003)pp14-15
- =EXPERIENCE XP SW-CMM PROCESS SQA TESTING SCHEDULES
- In theory
XP and CMM level 2&3 fit. In two real projects problems developed. Both projects have to handle bad schedules and novelty.
- (dick)|-Neither implemented XP properly.
- In one case the CMM group argues that their process is already the best practice and the XP group argues they don't have time for CMM practices.
- In the other case the XP people sacrificed test-first programming and are being criticized by the QA team. QA says the quality is down, the XP manager says QA is adding no value to the software.
- Need SEI to develop and advertise a mapping of CMM onto XP as a level 5 change management example perhaps.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]