[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Yasuchi Kambayashi & Henry F Ledgard
- The Separation Principle: A Programming Paradigm
- IEEE Software Magazine V21n2(Mar/Apr 2004)pp- & V21n6(Nov /Dec 2004)pp9-11
- =DEMO =EXPERIMENT =ADVERT separation TECHNICAL DESIGN DATA FUNCTION TOOL not Object-Oriented
- Based on William S Cave, The Software Survivors, Predictions Systems, 1995
- Separate data from functions. Use a graph to show what functions can access which data.
- Experiment showed students could answer questions slightly faster and slightly more accurately with separation rather than Object-Oriented code. (90%+ significance? heteroskedadastic)
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]