[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Peter J Denning
- Network Laws
- Commun ACM V47n11(Nov 2004)pp15-20
- =SURVEY MATHEMATICS NETWORKS RANDOM GRAPHS POWER LAWS SMALL WORLDS
- Clique: highly connected subset with few connections outside the clique.
- Hubs: nodes with many links.
- Broker: the only connection between a pair of cliques.
- Bridge: connected to several cliques In many real networks the Pr[k links at a node] = (1/k)**p, "power law".
- Accounted for by new nodes being created at random and connecting to nodes wit
h larger numbers of links.
- Hubs are key for securing and using a network.
- Command a network by communicating intent and delegating decision making.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]