[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Jody Ackerman
- Uniting with only a few random links
[ ?id=RANDOM.RPI ]
- =ARTICLE NONSEQUENTIAL NET PARALLEL COMPUTATION
- Use a small world network to keep processes synchronized with minimal overhead.
- Regular communication with a few neighbors + a few connections with random distant processes.
- Research by Korniss at Rensslaer (RPI)
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]