[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Jeffrey Parsons & Yair Wand
- Using Objects for Systems Analysis
- Commun ACM V40n12(Dec 1997)pp104-110
- =IDEA ONTOLOGY OOA/OOD Object-oriented domain analysis realities
- proposes using a theory of things(ontology) and concepts to develop an OOA avoiding OOP implementation concerns
- classes are not themselves objects(no class-wide attributes and methods) and don't construct their objects
- combine static&dynamic/structure&behavior models
- multiple inheritance by extension but not intersections or subsets
- look out for emergent properties of composite objects
- look out for using message passing instead of modeling what really happens
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]