[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- David Bodolf & Patrick C K King & Mordechai Ben-Menachem
- Web Metadata Standards: Observations and Prescriptions
- IEEE Software Magazine V22n1(Jan /Feb 2005)pp78-85
- =ESSAY WEB STANDARDS METADATA ONTOLOGIES AI Table 1 page 80: List of standards: ebXML, CPP, WSDL, UDDI, SOAP, WS-Security, P3P, DC, CIMI, OWL.
- Don't ignore testing, SQA and other long standing problems.
- Don't target a standard at too many purposes/uses.
- To find things may need meta-meta-data. Need tools to support search and navigation through classifications and thesau
- Don't add useless indexing. Don't work at too high a level and allow too much freedom at more concrete lev
els. Conventional ontologies should be limited to narrow domains until more reliable methods to develop ontologies are developed.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]