[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Annie I Anton & Colin Potts
- Functional Paleontology: The evolution of User-Visible System services
- IEEE Trans Software Engineering V29n2(Feb 2003)pp151-166
- =EMPIRICAL HISTORY PURPOSE QUALITY REALITY EVOLUTION 50-years domestic telephones
- Lehman's theory of E-systems that co-evolve with there environment implies that understanding environment change should proceed architectural design.
- Systems vs services. Systems provide both benefits and burdens. A dialectic process.
- Functional_Morphology::=profile of benefits and burdens at a given point.
- Analyzed 1950-1999 adverts in Atlanta Telephone directories.
- Evidence of punctuated evolution, expansion followed by retrenchment, growth from core outward, caller benefits first, object-level precedes meta-level.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]