[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Richard Pawson
- Naked Objects
- IEEE Software Magazine V19n4(Jul/Aug 2002)pp81-83
- =EXAMPLE Object-Oriented USER INTERFACE TOOL JAVA METHOD MVC EBC
- Problem: user interface objects (views/boundary+controllers) tend to absorb behaviors that should be put in business/model objects.
- Solution: A predefined drag-and-drop user interface that only contains business objects. No dialogues. A set of methods on a pop-up menu for each object: make another, retrieve instance, list matching, show subclasses.
- All projects show unusual positive communication between developers and users.
- reduced programmer options generates extra flexibility for developers.
- For more:
[ http://www.nakedobjects.org ]
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]