[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Neil Maiden & Omo Otojare & Norbert Seyff & Paul GrunBacher & Karl Mitteregger
- Determining Stakeholder needs in the workplace: How Mobile Technologies can help
- IEEE Software Magazine V24n2(Mar/Apr 2007)pp46-52
- =EXPERIENCE MSP Mobile Scenario Presenter PDA MSWord Requirements Arena-M ART-Scene Web/Net
- MSP::tool, presents and records scenarios + notes about them.
- Mobile device should be used to collect requirements where they occur -- in the workplace. Can combine mobile technology with various methods of requirements elicitation.
- Bespoke mobile requirements tools work better than generic tools.
- Tools should work with different people: analysis have more complex needs than future users.
- Usiability is important.
- Plan carefully to develop an infrastructure that supports mobile RE tools.
- Capture just enough information to enable completion of specifications later.
- 13 references.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]