[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Neil Maiden
- User Requirements and System Requirements
- IEEE Software Magazine V25n2(MAr/Apr 2008)pp60-
- = USER SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Distinguish user requirements from system requirements.
- Need both, separately.
- A user requirement comes from a user and describes a new property of the domain or business process.
- A system requirement describes a desirable property of the new system.
The system shall ....
Use cases or other structured text.
- Implementing system requirements should lead to satisfying user requirements --
- It is a design task to move from user to system requirements.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]