[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- S H Kan & V R Basili & L N Shapiro
- Software quality: An overview from the perspective of total quality management(TQM)
- IBM Systems Jnl V33n1(1994)pp2-19
- =IDEA QUALITY USER SYSTEM CUPRIMDA FURPS CLEANROOM REUSE
p5: "quality is not a single idea, but a multidimensional concept. The dimensions of quality include the entity[...], viewpoint[...]and the quality attributes"
Small q(defect rate and reliability) and big Q(customers)
p6: in a closed loop
p6:IBM uses CUPRIMDSO(capability, usability, performance, reliabillity, installabillity, maintainabillity, docs/info, service, overal satisfaction).
**cf Kanetal94: CUPRIMDA
HP use FURPS(Functionallity, usabillity, reliabillity, performance and supporatbility).
- p8: Plan-Do-Check-Act, QIP:Quality improvement Paradigm, EF: Experience Factory
- p11. Software inspections are distinctly diffeent from manufacturing inspections.
- p12. cleanroom, "several oo projects...learning curve...increased productivity and quality"
- p13: "Reuse should not be limmitted to code"
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]