[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Jonathon Jacky
- Lessons from the Formal Development of a radiation therapy machine control program
- =EXPERIENCE Z tools TABULAR CSR SMV TMC radiation therapy machine
- formal methods can help create novel designs and original code not just post hoc.
- A detailed informal specification checked by users and designers must come first.
- Creating formal description requires design judgment.
- All documentation require much revision: content, correctness, clarity, organization.
- It is harder to do a useful formal description than a subset of the whole. educated developers can easily do small specifications.
- Good implementation is not easy.
- Inspection and paper-and-pencil can detect most but not all errors in large Z... if modularized.
- Minor errors don't make a document useless.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]