[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Barry Boehm & Dan Port & Mohammed Al-Said
- Avoiding the Software Model-Clash Spider-web
- IEEE Computer Magazine V33n11(Nov 2000)pp120-122
- =IDEA SUCCESS MODELS PQRST Mbase stake holders Master Net
- Stakeholder := user | acquirer | developer | maintainer | ... | public.
- Each stake holder has a different model of what is needed.
- Each model is a set of assumptions.
- Classified as process, product, property, and success.
- Could use purpose, qualities, techniques, team, etc .
- Clashes can occur between and within different stakeholder models.
- Has been used two diagnose problems quickly in large and small projects.
- interesting spider-web diagram on p121.
- Mbase::= See http://sunset.usc.edu/research/MBASE.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]