[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Bashar Nuseibeh & Charles B Haley & Craig Foster
- Securing the Skies: In Requirements we Trust
- IEEE Computer Magazine V42n9(Sep 2009)pp64-72
- =EXPERIENCE ITERATIVE FORMAL SECURITY REQUIREMENTS ANALYSIS ATC TOULMIN ARGUMENT PROOF RISKS SYSTEM ARCHITECTURE STAKEHOLDERS EXPERTS
- Advice: Exploit the experts. Exploit nonexperts. Scope the problems. Iterate to mitigate. Formalize but also argue informally.
for architectural models. Used Toulmin to structure arguments and rebuttals.
- Security requirements derived from protecting assets and challenging assumptions exposed by form proofs.
- Outer arguments on cover hidden assumptions, inner arguments rebut assumptions and lead to mitigation strategies or revisions of requirements.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]