[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Yan Liu & Alan Fekete & Ian Gorton
- Design-level Performance Prediction of Component-Base Applications
- IEEE Trans Software Engineering V31n11(Nov 2005)pp928-941
- =SIMULATION =THEORY QUEUE COMPONENTS PERFORMANCE EJB QNM
- Derives a queuing theory performance model for various kinds of transactions.
- Models calibrated by a very simple benchmark on two platforms.
- Models combined with a sequence diagram model of an application to predict performance.
- The predictions compares well with a simulation of the application.
- The predictions allow the selection of the better of two possible designs.
- No code is needed in to make the predictions.
- (dick)|-SSADM Physical Design Control used quantified models of DBMSs and application designs to select a physical design that was likely to perform well in 1979.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]