[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Michael Lang & Brian Fitzgerald
- Hypermedia Systems Development Practices: A Survey
- IEEE Software Magazine V22n2(Mar/Apr 2005)pp68-75
- =POLL 167 IRISH PROCESS WEB/NET MEDIA REQUIREMENTS MANAGEMENT PEOPLE
- Mixture of people from software development and from graphic design. 41% people with equal background.
- 30% hit time targets and 47% hit cost target. However 17% had 50% timed over run, and 14% had a cost overrun.
- Most of the problems where minor or moderate rather than major.
- Project scope, feature creep, volatile and changing requirements tended to be more of a problem than estimation, time pressure, communication, or coordination.
- Most had a clear process and written requirements specification(mostly 10..50 pages).
- Wide range of methods including hybrid, custom, SSADM JSP, SDLC, RAD, XP, RUP plus tool focussed: PHP, Java, Flash, ASP, J2EE,UML. Pus FuseBox, WSDM, OOHDM, ...
- No evidence that academic research has produced methods for hypermedia/web that developers are using.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]