[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Jeffrey Voas
- Software Quality's Eight Greatest Myths
- IEEE Software Magazine V16n5(Sep/Oct 1999)pp118-120
- =ESSAY QUALITY IMPROVEMENT
- Maturity means quality software
- Formal methods solve any quality problem
- Problems go away when you change the language or paradigm
- Numbers about code tell you how good it is.
- Published standards can replace common sense.
- Testing can get any project out of any bind.
- Programming with a graphic schematic or pictorial language will make code better.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]