[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Ian Sommerville & Jane Ransom
- An empirical study of industrial requirements engineering process assessment and improvement
- ACM TOSEM Trans Software Eng & Methodology V14n1(Jan 2005)pp85-117
- =EXPERIENCE 9 Greek IMPROVEMENT REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING MATURITY TOOL IMPRESSION CMM CMMI REAIMS
- 3 levels. Initial; repeatable; defined.
- 66 good practice guidelines. 36 basic, 21 intermediate, 9 advanced. In 8 areas of requirements engineering. ....
- Scoring. never, discretionary, normal, standardized.
- Others studied business performance measurement.
- Greek companies, with English methodologists, so companies did not use techniques invented by the experimenters.
- At first, all companies didn't have a repeatable process, but some used intermediate and advanced practices anyway.
- Experimenters suggested guidelines to be targeted.
- All companies improved RE levels.
- Also looked at business results: critical success factors (CSF), key performance indicators (KPI). All companies showed improvements.
- Company reps said it was worth doing.
- Companies did not know what improvements to make.
- Classification of guidelines is domain dependent.
- The tool was worth developing: saved data entry time etc.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]