[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Gerald M Karam & Ronald S Casselman
- A Cataloging Framework for Software Development Methods
- IEEE Computer Magazine V26n2(Feb 1993)pp34-46
- =SURVEY METHODS SDM
- "SDM authors are not very explicit about how their methods work" vague rules or hidden as an notation.
comparison method. example of Buhr and OMT
- lifecycle, domain, philosophy, products & notations, procedure, guidelines & criteria & measures, verification, formallity, maintainable products, reusable products, concurrent ystems, performance engineering, traceabillity, extension/specialization
- application areas, System Size, automated support, ease o instruction, maturity
- organization, integration
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]