[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Alicia Iriberri & Gondy Leroy
- A life-cycle perspective on online community success
- ACM Computing Surveys V41n2(Feb 2009) a11 CR 1008-0832
- =SURVEY WEB/NET PEOPLE COMMUNITIES MANAGEMENT SOCIOLOGY SOCIAL
- online_community::lifecycle= #(inception(need, vision); Creation(purpose, technology, people); Growth(rules, roles, identity) Maturity(regulations, subgroups, trust, relationships) ); (Inception; Creation; Growth; Death|).
- Death comes from lack of contributions, poor participation, transient membership, not enough quality content, etc..
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]