[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Peter Aiken & M David Allen & Burt Parker & Angela Mattia
- Measuring Data Managment Practice Maturity: A Community's Self-Assessment
- IEEE Computer Magazine V40n4(Apr 2007)pp42-50
- =MODEL +POLL DATA PROCESS MATURITY IMPROVEMENT CMMI
- Proposes a CMMI-like measure of the maturity of data managment.
- 6 process areas: data program coordination, organizational data integration, data stewardship, data development, data support operations, and data asset use.
- The usual 5 levels: 1=initial, 2=repeatable, 3=defined, 4=managed, 5=optimizing.
- Questionaire with 20+ questions used intelephone interviews 2000-2005 with 107 companies.
- Results: most process areas are at the repeatable level.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]