[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Stanley M Sutton Jr.
- The Role on processes in a Software start-up
- IEEE Software Magazine V17n3(Jul/Aug 2000)pp33-39
- =ESSAY EXPERIENCE ECCubed ORGANIZATION PROCESS
- if startup then inexperienced and lmited resources and multiple changing constraints
and changing technologies and need speed and small.
- Define but remain flexible using suitable techniques for most useful subprocesses.
- Generalize. generic procedures and technological infrastructure.
- Learn from experiences. Only define reusable procedures.
- Hire competent techical people and superstar managers.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]