[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Robert Schaefer
- A Rational theory of System-making systems
- ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes V31n2(Mar 2006)p31 (online supplement pp1-20)
- =ESSAY LARGE SYSTEMS FAILURE DILBERT =SURVEY SOCIOTECHNICAL PEOPLE POWER PLANS PROGRAMS PROCESSES POLITICS BUREAUCRACY
- Large projects/systems tend to fail for complex endemic sociological reasons.
- A key problem: separating the planner/designer/thinker from the doer.
The plan/design can not handle all the contingency and the doer
is forbidden to be creative when handling the unexpected.
- For more see
on BPR in conflict with people.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]