[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- P Saariluoma & H Isomki
- Future interaction design ii (1st ed.)
- Springer Publishing Company, Incorporated, 2008 CR 1003-0249
- =THEORY =EXPERIMENT =SURVEY PHILOSPHY USER HCI SOCIOLOGY GERONTECHNOLOGY ANTHROPOLOGY
- Intro+9 papers
- Need to replace folak lore by science.
- Virtual vs real -- 3 experiments
- Need to combine technological and psychological models. Monitor cognitive load and modify.
- partial history of scientific psychology in design.
- History of HCI experiments. Mobile devices must be tested outside.
- SUX::="service user experience".
- locative media. Urban. Actor-network theory ANT constructivist.
- technology acceptance vs appropriation
- purpose and meaning continuously redefined by users. Anthopology.
- need holistic view of human. Modes of being. Phenomenology. Metatriangulation.
- No ref to
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]