[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Derek Rayside & Gerard T Cambell
- Aristotle and Object-Oriented Programming: Why Modern Students Need Traditional Logic
- ACM SIGCSE Bulletin V32n1(Mar 2000)pp237-244 (Proceeding of 31st SIGCSE Technical Symposium on C Sci Education Austion Texas)
- =SURVEY traditional LOGIC OBJECT-ORIENTED
- traditional logic is about meaning rather than formal manipulation of symbols.
- Meaning defined by a heirarchy of general and specific classification.
- Doesn't distinguish between behavioural and structural properties.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]