[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Andre Platzer & Edmund M Clarke
- Computing Differential Invariants of Hybrid Systems as Fixed Points
- CMU CS Technical Report
[ CMU-CS-08-103.pdf ]
- =MATHEMATICS MODEL LOGIC ODEs DIFERENTIAL EQUATIONS SAFETY HYBRID PROGRAMS
- Gives a way to compute whether formula describing important properties are true for all time or not.
- [α]φ = all states reachable thru Hybrid program α satisfy φ.
- Formulas assembled out of terms (expression ~ expression) for relation "~".
- Directional derivative of a term t wrt to vector equation D : x_dot = θ, ∇[t] = ∇ t.θ.
- Differential Invariant of a formula F depends on ∇[D]F is the conjunction of ∇ t.θ over all terms t in F.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]