[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Lee Pike
- A Note on the inconsistent axioms in Rushby's "Systematic Formal Verification for Fault-Tolerant Time-triggered Algorithms"
- IEEE Trans Software Engineering V32n5(May 2006)pp347-348
- =CORRECTION LOGIC ERRORS TIMING PVS
- Refers to J. Rushby's paper in IEEE Trans Software Engineering V25n5(May 1999)pp651-660
- Evidence that it is difficult to get axioms right,
and that social processes correct and improve them... not tools and logic.
- The axioms model the behavior of clocks.
- The PVS tool was used to test for consistency by constructing a model that satisfies the new
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]