[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Dennis K Peters & David L Parnas
- Requirements-based Monitors for Real-Time Systems
- Proc ISSTA 00 & ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes V25n5(Sep 2000)pp77-85
- =THEORY REQUIREMENTS LOGIC TEST TIMING ERRORS
- Mathematical specification of IN OUT REQ allow the derivation of a machine
that observes IN OUT and reports if they are OK or not.
- could be used in testing an as safety device in use.
- In practice the monitor can fail.
- compare with user tests in XP!
- Compare with
- See [PetersParnas98]
- See [PetersParnas02]
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]