[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Fabian Pascal
- Data management misconceptions
- Government Computer News V23n9(Sep 2004)
[ 27383-1.html ]
- =INTERVIEW HARMFUL XML SQL
- XML retransmits redundant tags with each set of data transmitted.
- XML is no more than a hierarchical database when used for storage.
- XML does not provide integrity checks of a relational system.
- XML does nothing to provide the logic/mathematics provided by previous data management systems.
- SQL allows duplicated entries and empty entries in a table and so allows
errors and forces work arounds.
- SQL implementations are often incomplete and inefficient.... making it worse.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]