[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- R Mankin
- Loglan -- a more flexible language
- =LETTER Esperanto vs Loglan Volapuk LOGIC ITL UNIVERSAL LANGUAGES
- Computer Weekly (UK) (Apr 13 1978)p16
- Argues that an ITL must be artificial so that it does not grow, adapt, and develop dialects!
- Rebuttal: Esperanto is used widely and yet has no dialects.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]