[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Neil Maiden & Alexis Gizikis & Suzanne Robertson
- Provoking Creativity: Imagine what your Requirements Could Be Like
- IEEE Software Magazine V21n5(Sep /Oct 2004)pp68-75
- =EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS WORKSHOP CREATIVITY CORA RESCUE Pre-USE CASE
- Describes theoretical basis for creative thinking: Diverge; Converge. Prepare, incubate, illumination, verification. Cf. CORT TEC Target-Expand-Contract
- RESCUE::="Requirements Engineering with Scenarios for User-centered Engineering".
- CORA::="COnflict Resolution Assistant", for air-traffic Control. Cf. TCAS projects.
- Used other domains and analogies to explore requirements. Analogy via a common abstraction.
- Combine random stimuli(eg toy frog) and combinations of requirements.
- Transform problems by relaxing constraints.
- Helps to understand the difficulty of creativity.
- Encourage playfulness.
- Groups and plenary sessions. Ideas on cards.
- Analogies need a step-by-step guidance.
- It takes time to incubate analogical ideas,
- Structure workshops about ideas rather than creative processes.
- Record the rationale behind ideas.
- Time to let off steam...
- Plan plan and then plan alternatives.
- Need a champion for workshops.
- See Gottesdiener, DeBono, Wickelgreen, ...
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]