[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Christian F J Lange & Michel R V Chaudron & Johan Muskens
- In Practice: UML Software Architecture & Design Description
- IEEE Software Magazine V23n2(Mar/Apr 2006)pp40-46
- =POLL 80 Architects +14 CASE STUDIES UML QUANTITY QUALITY METRICS
- 80% used usecase & logical, 50% component & scenarios, 17% deployment.
- Loose adherence to standard.
- Survey presumed a "waterfall" process.
- Problems mentioned in poll. scattered information, incompleteness, disproportion, inconsistency, diagram quality, informality, no conventions.
- 40%+ plan to use more UML metrics.
- Defects in case studies: classes do not fit sequence diagrams, classes with no methods.
- Experiment: most students & practitioners can't detect mismatches between class and sequence diagrams.
- See "Effects of defects in UML models" in ICSE06 by Lange & Chaudron.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]