[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Axel van Lamsweerde & Emmanuel Letier
- Handling Obstacles in Goal-Oriented Requirements Engineering
- IEEE Trans Software Engineering V26n9(Sep 2000)pp978-1005
- =CASESTUDY REQUIREMENTS REFINEMENT EXCEPTIONS TEMPORAL LOGIC KAOS
- Requirements can assume too much reliability in parts of system.
- Should calculate things that can go wrong and allow for them in their requirements.
- p983: "an obstacle defines a set of undesirable behavior; a negative scenario produces a behavior in this set". Obstacles imply a goal is not met but obstacles must not be inconsistent with the domain - exists a scenario
- Goals have form "at all times...." but obstacles have form : "at some time...."
- user anti-story!
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]