[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Shriram Krishnamurthi & Kathi Fisler
- Foundations of Incremental Aspect model-checking
- ACM TOSEM Trans Software Eng & Methodology V16n2(Apr 2007)pp1-39
- =THEORY ASPECT MODULES EVOLUTION FSM CTL MODAL LOGIC
- Models code as finite state machines with special (paired) transitions for
entering and leaving subprograms.
- Aspects are modeled as finite state machines that are place in
before/after/arround the special transitions.
- Aspects placed using regular expression on the state of the stack of calls.
- CTL modal operators used to state required properties.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]