[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- James Kennedy & Russell C Eberhart
- Swarm Intelligence
- Morgan Kaufman 2001 ISBN 1-55860-595-5 QA337.3 K45
- =IDEA NON-ALGORITHMIC NONSEQUENTIAL OPTIMIZATION
- In a swarm individuals tend to both move toward their topological neighbors, but also toward the individual that seems to be doing best.
- Claims to be useful and effective.
- Overgeneralized (?) to argue that intelligence is dependant on the interaction of individuals.
- Useful survey of many years of experiments with systems made of interacting individuals.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]