[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Anthony Hunter & Bashar Nuseibeh
- Managing Inconsistent specifications: Reasoning, Analysis, and Action
- ACM ToSEM V7n4(May 1999)pp335-367
- =IDEA labelled QC Quine FORMAL LOGIC SPECIFICATION
- Label requirements and record deductions so that you can back track when
inconsistent ones emerge.
- Compare with the way mathematicians handle inconsistencies in
- (dick)|-my MATHS notation uses
(reason, reason, ...)|-(label): statement.
to record such connections but does not allow the same freedom
in abandonning and adjusting the logic.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]