[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Mathew M Huntbach & Graem A Ringwood
- Programming in Concurrent Logic Languages
- IEEE Software Magazine(Nov 1995)pp71-82
- =PAPER TECHNICAL NONSEQUENTIAL vs NONDETERMINISM BACKTRACKING PERFORMANCE
- adding paralelism efficiently means redefining nondeterminism and so abandoning backtracking with result that is not logic programming
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]