[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Gerard J. Holzmann
- The Logic of Bugs
- SIGSOFT 2002/FSE 10 & ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes V27n6(Nov 2002)pp81-87
- online at
[ 587051.587064 ]
- =Keynote BUGS V&V SQA MODEL CHECKING TOOLS NOTATIONS LOGIC GRAPHIC LTL SPIN TimeLineEditor
- Human fallibility: abut 12 errors in 13800 sentences in a typical NYTimes. Careful programmers have similar error rates(?).
- Argues that bugs evolve: the mutate and only some type survive.
- The weakest point is where the bugs are to be found.
- The weak point in model checking is the language used to specify requirements.
- Suggests using a graphic notation instead of a temporal logic.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]