[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- C Michael Hollowy<firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Software Engineering epistomology
- ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes V20n2(Apr 1995)pp20-21
- =SURVEY LOGIC FALACIES PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
How do we know that something is true:
- Divine -> Absolute truth
- Human -> Opinion
- Logic -> Conditional Absolute Truth
- Anedotal Experience -> Possible truth
- Experimental Experience -> Probable truth
Pronouncements with little logic or experiemne.
Resistance to data collection in projects
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]