[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Brian Hayes
- Writing Math on the Web
- American Scientist V97n2(Mar-Apr 2009)pp98-102
- =ARTICLE HTML ΤΕΧ TeX MathML JsMath FONTS techexplorer
- Problems with putting formulae onto web pages.
- Where to render the formula: author, server, or client?
- Client: Plugin(techexplorer), fonts, special script (JsMath).
Rely on user having the plugins and fonts to work.
- Server example -- Wikipedia uses texvc, MathTeX, MimeTeX. All make graphic images.
reliable and ugly.
- How to render: as a graphical image or using Fonts or Unicode?
- Failure of MathML to become mainstream.
- (dick)|-Failure of ΤΕΧ to express hypertext markup.
- (dick)|-No formal syntax and semantics for proofs and logic in ΤΕΧ or MathML
- (dick)|-Still like my MATHS language better.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]