[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Kirsten M Hansen & Anders P Ravn & Hans Rischel
- Specifying and Verifying Requirements of Real Time Systems
- ACM SIGSOFT'91 Conf on Software for Critical Systems: Software Eng Notes V16n5(Dec 1991)pp44-54
- republished IEEE Trans SE-19n1(Jan 1993)pp41-55
- =DEMO TIMING REALITY Requirements SYSTEM LOGIC
- "1. An application domain system model of the equipment and its intended environment of use is defined. This is a dynamic system model, and defines the overall states of the system as functions of time. Requirements are constraints on this model." 2. control model 3. design model. Interval logic(predicates define durations of states) formal
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]